The Marketing, Communications and Access team are based on the Bishop Otter campus and are responsible for Student and International Recruitment, Access and Outreach, Design, Events Organisation, the Alumni, Fundraising, Press and Marketing agency Services.
Contact James Haigh on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 816 495.
Corporate Communications can assist the organisation in five key areas:
- Event Management – organising and managing departmental events as well as leading on corporate events such as graduation;
- Fundraising – attracting funds from individuals, charitable trusts and corporates;
- Alumni Relations – developing and maintaining our relationship with former students;
- Internal Communications – informing colleagues and current students of important and useful information to support their own activities;
- Media Relations – raising the profile and boosting the reputation of the University in the mainstream and specialist media.
Contact Caroline White, Corporate Events Officer: email@example.com
The Student Recruitment Team supports academic colleagues in recruiting students across the university.The Team travel extensively throughout England, promoting the university at a series of UCAS recruitment fairs, and regionally through Career and Higher Education Fairs at schools and colleges. We also work closely with our local, and regionally strategically important feeder schools and colleges, providing support to students undergoing the application process, through workshops and presentations to students and parents, and via CPD sessions for staff. The Team organises four Open Days each year, suitable for both pre and post applicants, and runs weekly scheduled and ad-hoc Campus Tours for visitors who are unable to attend an Open Day. For those subjects that do not interview, we run Post-Application Taster Days during the Spring.
Contact Student Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and Outreach
At the University of Chichester we believe passionately that higher education should be open to all who have the ability and potential to benefit from it, regardless of family background, age, ethnicity or disability. In line with this tradition, today’s Access and Outreach Team is dedicated to supporting schools to guide their students through the myriad of choices and decisions en route to university.
Contact Lesley-Anne Holder, Outreach Manager: email@example.com
Operating as an internal marketing agency, Marketing Services deliver a range of marketing projects to support academic and non-academic promotional activities.
For website queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For marketing queries, contact email@example.com
The International Office supports academic colleagues in recruiting International students and establishing and managing international partnerships.
- Bethany Stephens, International Officer Europe, including Erasmus+ student exchange B.Stephens@chi.ac.uk
- Ian Jones, Regional Manager North America & Erasmus+ – responsible for recruitment from the USA plus management of Erasmus+: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miao Judge, Regional Manager China and the Far East - responsible for recruitment from China : email@example.com
- Marcus Atkinson, Head of the International Office – responsible for overall strategy and management of the international recruitment, exchange and partnership function firstname.lastname@example.org