The Marketing, Communications and Access team are based on the Bishop Otter campus and are responsible for:
- Student recruitment
- International recruitment
- Marketing campaigns
- Access and outreach
- Digital marketing
- Event organisation
James Haigh on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 816 495.
Corporate Communications can assist the organisation in five key areas:
- Event Management – organising and managing departmental events as well as leading on corporate events such as graduation;
- Internal Communications – informing colleagues and current students of important and useful information to support their own activities;
Caroline White, Corporate Events Officer: email@example.com
Development and Alumni
- Fundraising – attracting funds from individuals, charitable trusts and corporates
- Alumni Relations – developing and maintaining our relationship with former students
Student recruitment and marketing campaigns
The Student Recruitment Team supports academic colleagues in recruiting students across the university.The team travel extensively throughout the UK, promoting the university at a series of UCAS recruitment fairs, and regionally through Career and Higher Education Fairs at schools and colleges. The team organises four Open Days each year, suitable for both pre and post applicants, and runs weekly scheduled and ad-hoc Campus Tours for visitors who are unable to attend an Open Day. For those subjects that do not interview, we run Experience Days during the Spring.
Access and Outreach
At the University of Chichester we believe passionately that higher education should be open to all who have the ability and potential to benefit from it, regardless of family background, age, ethnicity or disability. In line with this tradition, today’s Access and Outreach Team is dedicated to supporting schools to guide their students through the myriad of choices and decisions en route to university.
Operating as an internal marketing agency, Marketing Services deliver a range of marketing projects to support academic and non-academic promotional activities.
Promoting the university through our corporate website, online prospectus and social media platforms.
The International Office supports academic colleagues in recruiting International students and establishing and managing international partnerships.
- Bethany Stephens, International Officer Europe, including Erasmus+ student exchange B.Stephens@chi.ac.uk
- Ian Jones, Regional Manager North America & Erasmus+ – responsible for recruitment from the USA plus management of Erasmus+: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miao Judge, Regional Manager China and the Far East - responsible for recruitment from China : email@example.com
- Marcus Atkinson, Head of the International Office – responsible for overall strategy and management of the international recruitment, exchange and partnership function firstname.lastname@example.org