It was a natural step for the University to become involved in the academies programme.
Our Institute of Education has extensive links with schools and colleges and is noted for its professional learning programmes for teachers, high quality education research and Initial Teacher Training that is recognised as “Outstanding” by Ofsted.
In addition to the educational expertise and practical support we provide, the University of Chichester Academy Trust seeks to add powerful momentum to the progress of our family of academies through a shared aspirational vision and inclusive ethos.
We believe in:
- Promoting high aspirations and success for all
- Ensuring progressive and sustained improvement in standards of education
- Creating a learning environment where staff promote and deliver a positive, exciting and relevant learning experience for pupils
- Supporting and building leadership and management capacity
- Developing a community where parents and carers are valued
- Valuing and encouraging the continual professional learning of staff.
Contact us on 01243 816444 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit the University of Chichester Academy Trust website