Search magnifier
Open Days 2017: Book Now

Department menu

What About Money?

All intending applicants should contact their Local Education Authority (LEA) for an assessment of their eligibility for a student loan and for help with tuition fees.

Please look at our fees and finance section for more information on tuition fees.