Access to Chichester Compact
The Access to Chichester Compact Scheme is a collaborative partnership and agreement between schools/colleges and the University of Chichester to provide opportunities for students to progress to higher education.
As part of Access to Chichester Compact the following forms of support are available to applicants:
- A guaranteed offer for non-interviewing courses provided students have the required predicted grades and the relevant subjects (if required).
- A guaranteed invite to interview on interviewing courses provided students have the required predicted grades and the relevant subjects (if required).
- A designated point of contact in student support.
- Invitations to a host of supporting activities including subject master classes and personal statement support.
- Compact partners will have access to early booking of our subject master classes.
You may also be eligible for our financial support package.
Speak to your careers advisor to explore your options
In extenuating circumstances and with the support of their career's advisor, compact applicants who feel they would benefit from a lower offer can request that a lower offer is made.
The request needs to made at least 2 weeks prior to their application being submitted and careers advisors/teachers must feel that the student can succeed at higher education but may not currently be achieving at the level expected.
These circumstances may be related to health, personal circumstances for example in care/care leaver, a young carer or estranged from parents/family etc or similar. Requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must study with one of our partners
To be part of the Access to Chichester Compact Agreement you must study at a compact partner college. Please talk to your teachers and advisors if you are unsure on this.
To make an Access to Chichester Compact application you must write 'Compact' in 'further details' in the choices 3f section of your application.
If you have any questions, or would like any more information, email us on email@example.com.