Student Visa (Student Route) for Part-time Postgraduate Degrees

The University of Chichester is listed as Higher Education Provider (HEP) with a track record of compliance in the Register of Tier 4 Sponsor. This allows us to sponsor part-time postgraduate study (RQF level 7 and above).

This part-time option comes with the following restrictions:

  • No work
  • No work placement
  • No dependants (family members)

You will need to meet the usual General Student Visa (Tier 4) eligibility criteria and submit your visa applications inside or outside the UK as outlined in the Visas & Immigration section on our website. The information relating to your part-time study is stated on your CAS and your NHS surcharge fees will be calculated based on the length of your leave.


dance students in class dancing

Our address

I’m looking for