Explore global economics, strategic management and accounting and finance
This MSc International Business and Finance degree will give you a broad practical knowledge of business administration and finance in the global business context.
You will explore the essential knowledge and skills you need as an international business manager, and study strategy and research modules alongside specialist finance topics. You will complete an independent research project in your final term.
What you will study
You will study a selection of core and optional modules in each year. Each module is worth a number of credits and is delivered differently depending on its content and focus of study.
You will study:
- Management (15 credits)
- Marketing Management (15 credits)
- Accounting and Finance (15 credits)
- Global Economics (15 credits)
- Corporate Finance (15 credits)
- Corporate Governance (15 credits)
- Strategic Management (15 credits)
- Research Methods (15 credits)
- Dissertation (60 credits)
This list is indicative and subject to change.
During your dissertation your will complete an original and independent business research project. The project will develop your research, analysis, synthesis and business writing skills. You will focus on a specific business area of your choice that related to International Business and Finance.
Teaching and Assessment
How you will learn
You will learn in group discussions and seminars as you develop your subject knowledge and workplace skills. You will be assessed through a range of assignments and finish your course by completing a dissertation.
Saara Sofia Paakko
Study on campus in professional spaces
Learning Resource Centre
Where you could go after your studies
This MSc International Business and Finance course improves your managerial and general business knowledge and helps you to develop the skills you need to excel in an international business environment.
When you graduate you will have a strong grounding in international business and will be well placed to pursue a range of careers in the international business sector.
You will develop the cultural awareness you need to make an impact in an international commercial environment.
Course Fees 2023/24
For further details about fees, please see our Tuition Fee page.
For further details about international scholarships, please see our Scholarships page.
University of Chichester alumni who have completed a full undergraduate degree at the University will receive a 15% discount on their postgraduate fees.
To find out about any additional costs on this course, please see our Additional Costs page.
Typical offer (individual offers may vary):
- Applicants will require the equivalent to a UK Bachelors degree with honours at 2:2 or above. For more information on equivalencies visit our Country Specific Entry Requirements page.
- Applicants will also need to meet the minimum English language requirement of an IELTS score of 6.5 overall with no component below 5.5, or an equivalent recognised test. Visit our English Language Requirements page for more information.
- If your current IELTS or equivalent score is below the standard requirement, we also offer Pre Sessional English programmes and you can find out more on our Pre-sessional Programme page.