What you can expect from us
Our aim is to enhance workforce skills by providing access to the facilities, knowledge and expertise of the University.
All of your teaching and assessments are included in your tuition fees, including, lectures/guest lectures and tutorials, seminars, laboratory sessions and specialist teaching facilities. You will also have access to a wide range of support and services:
- materials for laboratory and field-based teaching activity
- a range of student services – advisors, help desks, counsellors, placement support and careers service;
- the general Library services are free for students and our e-resources are available wherever you are. However, you may become liable for fines if you don't return items on time
- open access IT spaces, wi-fi across the campuses and in the halls of residence, AV equipment to borrow
- access to support from our Careers Service
- disability and additional learning support
- 24 hours a day security team.
Costs of living and other potential expenses:
*Prices are correct as of January 2024.