Find the perfect scholarship for you
It can be tricky to find scholarships, especially for undergraduate study, and there is a lot of competition for funds.
Some helpful resources include:
- The Ministry of Education or Education Department in your own country first, as they may have details of scholarship opportunities for students who want to study abroad.
- The British Council also holds information about funding and the cost of living in the UK.
- The UK Council for International Student Affairs has a lot of useful information on scholarships and budgeting.
- Our Gifted Athlete Scholarship page for student who compete at a regional, national, or international standard.
- Our Funding and Advice pages for further information on other types of support available at Chichester.
EU scholarship 2022
10% Fee Discount for all EU students*
At the University of Chichester, we are delighted to be able to offer all European students who are planning to study with the University of Chichester for the 2022 academic year (from September 2022), an automatic fee discount of 10% of the total overseas fee each academic year of study.
Country Specific Scholarship 2022
10% International Fee Discount
We are thrilled to be able to offer a brand new scholarship scheme for students joining us from the following seven countries:
- Hong Kong
An automatic 10% fee discount will be applied to students studying full time programmes and paying overseas fees each academic year. This applies to students commencing their course in the 2022 academic year (September 2022 onwards).