Learn more about our international scholarships
The University of Chichester Global Merit Scholarship
The University of Chichester is delighted to announce that it is offering The University of Chichester Global Merit Scholarship for 2023 entry. Applications are now open. The deadline for all applications is 31st May 2023.
This scholarship is available to nationals of the following countries who are currently resident in these countries:
- China/Hong Kong
- South Africa
The scholarship will be merit-based and by application. It will be open to students who:
- Hold an offer at the University of Chichester.*
- Have exceeded standard entry requirements.
- Hold Overseas fee-paying status (i.e. who are not eligible for Home fees).
- Are self-funded (i.e. not sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship).
- Successfully submit an application for the scholarship (see "How to apply" below).
*Unconditional or Conditional based only on meeting English Language Requirements.
|Undergraduates||The scholarship will be offered as a fee reduction of £1,500 per year for up to 3 years.|
|Postgraduates||The scholarship will be offered as a single fee reduction of £2,500.|
How to apply
- Why you are applying for the course you have chosen.
- Why you have applied at the University of Chichester.
- Why you are interested in studying overseas, rather than at home.
- Your strengths as a student: the qualities you will bring to the University of Chichester.
- Why you feel you should receive the award.
Please put "University of Chichester: Global Merit Scholarship - Application" in the subject line of your email and include your name and University of Chichester applicant I.D.