Book a campus tour

Accommodation FAQ's

Can I bring a car?

Due to lack of parking facilities we are unable to offer parking to students living on campus. If you are allocated accommodation off campus, you may be able to purchase a designated parking permit.

Students allocated accommodation at Havenstoke houses can apply for a parking permit at a cost of £250 for the period of the accommodation license.

Residents at Stockbridge and Fishbourne Road halls are not permitted to bring a car into the city due to planning restrictions. There are free bus services form both these halls to the campus for students.

What do I need to bring?

You will need to bring bedding, towels and all the basic kitchen equipment to get you started on your first time living away from home. This will include items such as crockery, cutlery, saucepans and cooking utensils. Find out what to bring and not to bring to accommodation

Is there a launderette available?

All rooms have access to a launderette nearby or within the facility. 

Can I store my bike on campus?

Bicycle stores are available on both campuses. 

Have I got assurance the facilities will be suitably maintained?

Yes. All University accommodation facilities comply with the ANUK Code of Practice, which is a nationally recognised accommodation accreditation scheme. There also staff available 24 hours a day during the licence agreement period.