Watch our webinar series

Incoming Study Abroad Students


This section of the website is designed for visiting students from outside of the UK who wish to study at the University of Chichester, usually as part of a degree at their home university.

At the University of Chichester, we are proud to be able to offer students the opportunity of Exchange for one semester or a full academic year.  To be able to experience living and studying in another country, is an incredibly valuable opportunity.   

For many years, we have offered exchange opportunities for students from Europe and beyond.  Now that the UK has exited the European Union, the Erasmus+ scheme has ceased to operate in the UK, however you may be able to still to study within Erasmus+ programme.  We are in a process of transition, please contact your international office to see if the Erasmus programme is still available.   

We truly hope to be able to continue offering exchange opportunities with our partners across Europe as well as globally, and as soon as we have more information we will share it with you.  For now, if you have any questions, please contact us at  

The following steps will help you to choose module topics and start your application.

Choosing your exchange

  1. You can study with us for one or two semesters (half an academic year or one full academic year).
  2. Look at our subject areas to decide which topics interest you.
  3. Check there is a valid exchange agreement for your course. You will need to make sure that your university has an agreement set in place with the University of Chichester before you can proceed. Please speak to your International Office at your home institution for further details.
  4. Please note, medium of instruction is wholly in English and if English is not your first language you will need to provide evidence of your English level.  A list of our recognised English language tests can be located here.
  5. If you have any questions regarding our courses or the university, please contact us at or speak to your International Office at your university.

The next step to is be nominated by your home institution.

If you need further help please contact us at - we are always happy to help.