Study Abroad students:
You can choose any combination of modules as long as
- modules run during your intended semester (s) of study
in the Module Guide there are 3 options, S1 for semester 1, S2 for semester 2 and AY for the entire academic year
- don't run simultaneously
- your home university advisor agrees to your module choice
You can choose 4 modules per semester.
You must choose modules from the designated exchange course. Talk to your home university tutor first. They must agree your module choice. You can choose 4 modules per semester.
If your home university has an institution-wide exchange agreement you may be able to choose from a wider list of modules. We cannot guarantee that all options will be available to all students. Some modules depend on resource levels and some have a limited number of places. Similarly, it may not be possible to run certain modules if insufficient numbers of students have chosen that option. In some cases, timetabling restrictions may prevent the combination of particular modules.
- L4: is a 1st year module of our 3 year degree programme (equal to a 2nd year of a 4 year degree structure)
- L5: is a 2nd year module of our 3 year degree programme (equal to a 3rd year of a 4 year degree structure)
- L6: is a 3rd year module of our 3 year degree programme (equal to a 4th year of a 4 year degree structure)
University of Chichester: Guidance on Credits
|1 x module||15 credits||7.5 ECT's|
|4 x module||60 credits||30 ECT's||1 semester|
|8 x module||120 credits||60 ECT's||2 semesters/full year|