Home Study International Visa and Immigration Student Route Visa & Employment Rules

Student Route Visa & Employment Rules

Employment rules for a student visa (student route)

Who is this information for?

This information is for Student Visa (Student Route) (previously Tier 4) students studying at the University of Chichester at degree level or above.  The information can also help line managers to understand the regulations they need to take into consideration when employing Student Visa holders.

If you are a student and require more information on visas and working regulations please contact the International Student Advisory Service. If you are a manager and have questions about employing a Student Visa holder please contact the HR department.


Frequently asked questions

Further information:

If you need advice please contact Jane Smith & Paivi Leivo, International Student Advisory Service, Student Support and Wellbeing, Tel: 01243 812146, Email: international@chi.ac.uk.

Our address

For visits

I’m looking for