New for 2024
New for 2024
University of Chichester GREAT Scholarship 2024 – China, India, Thailand
In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, the University of Chichester is offering 3 scholarships to students from China, India and Thailand, each worth £10,000. The scholarships are open for students who are applying for full-time postgraduate taught (master’s) courses at the University of Chichester, across all of our subject areas, starting in autumn 2024.
The deadline for applications is April 26 2024.
About the GREAT scholarship 2024 programme
The GREAT Scholarships 2024 programme, launched by the British Council, together with 72 UK universities, supports postgraduate students from Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, Greece, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey and Vietnam to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
The scholarship programme offers financial support to students pursuing one-year postgraduate study in the UK. Students can apply for courses in a range of subjects.
How to apply
To apply, you must hold an offer with the University of Chichester. You will have been given an applicant I.D. when you received this offer.
Please complete the application form below. You will be asked to submit a 700-word essay as part of your application. We recommend you write this externally (on Word, Writer, Notepad, etc) and copy the content into the textbox in the form.
Please note that applicants should be passport holders of China, India or Thailand.
Applicants who have applied for distance learning programmes are not eligible.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below.
Deadline: April 26 2024.
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- Have received an offer from the University of Chichester for a full-time, 12-month master’s course on campus in the UK
- Be a national of India, China or Thailand
- Hold a valid, recognised undergraduate degree
- Be motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate taught degree
- Meet all English language and academic requirements
- Be starting your course in autumn (September or October) 2024
- Have been assessed by the University of Chichester as an Overseas fee-payer
- Have accepted your offer before April 26 2024
- Be willing to act as an advocate for UK Higher Education by promoting the value of studying at a UK university
- Be willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK HEI.
- Represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for scholarships
- Be willing to attend events or participate in other activities organised by Study UK and the British Council for all UK-based GREAT scholars, including social media activities to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- Be willing to demonstrate future contribution to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement through the benefits achieved after graduating from UK higher education
- Be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships, by sharing experiences of studying in the UK with future GREAT scholars
- As an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing, occasionally, to speak to potential candidates about your experience of studying in the UK
- Be willing to represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for scholarships
- Be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK.
- Please note that the GREAT scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other scholarship.
For more information on the GREAT Scholarships 2024, please visit Study UK.