Home Study International Visa and Immigration Post-study Work Visa Options

Post-study Work Visa Options

Information on the visa options for post-study work

If you want to work in the UK after you graduate, you will need to research your options well in advance. Your options are as follows:

  1. Graduate Route 'Post-Study Work visa'
  2. Skilled Worker Route (formerly Tier 2)
  3. Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa
  4. Tier 5 Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange visa

Visa options

Three students sat on the grass next to a tree

Our address

For visits

I’m looking for