Home Study International Visa and Immigration Apply for a Student Route Visa

Apply for a Student Route Visa

If you are applying for your Student Visa outside the UK you will need to start your preparations well in advance. You will need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the UK Home Office.

Please read this section carefully and contact the International Student Advisory Service (international@chi.ac.uk) at the University if you have any questions regarding the visa application process.

In order to apply for a visa, you will need a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from our admissions team. You will receive your CAS once you have met the conditions of your offer and you have paid a tuition fee deposit.

The University can issue your CAS up to 3 months before your course starts. For example, our Admissions Team will start issuing CASs in June for students starting their studies in September. If you have any questions relating to getting your CAS please email the Admissions Team.

Click on the drop downs below to find out about applying for a student visa outside of the UK

Our address

For visits

I’m looking for